Download a part of a Playlist

Download a part of a Playlist

Vosfox
Casual Listener
Hello, I'm following a Playlist of 800+ songs and I want to listen to some when I'm going to work. Is it possible to only download like 30 numbers? Or do I have to select them by hand then?
7 Replies

Vosfox
Casual Listener
Please?

rubennn98
Casual Listener

Same question here, can't download all songs of my playlist bc I dont have enough storage left..

KatesHere
Community Legend
Hey there @Vosfox and @rubennn98 🙂

I don't believe it's possible to partially download a playlist. However you could create a playlist with only the songs you want available offline and then download this one instead of the original with 800+ songs.

Hope this helped!
K
RSJ-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
K is for Kisses, Kate
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Rock Star? Join us!

user-removed
Not applicable

I have the same problem as well. I would also suggest the option to click a button to automatically download say the next 10 songs from the current queue, so that you can just click that when you go out of the door and keep listening until you get to your next WIFI spot!!

rubennn98
Casual Listener
That would be awesome man! Good thinking 😉

davidbusacker
Totally agree. Super necessary feature. No other app makes me babysit my phone storage like Spotify due to this limitation.

alamdacanta

THERE IS ONE //QUICK// SOLUTION - BUT TEMPORARY-.

👇👇👇👇👇

YOU CAN START THE DOWNLOAD AND THEN TURN THE "OFFLINE MODE" SWITCH ON IN THE SPOTIFY APP SETTINGS... VOILÀ . BUT ONCE YOU TURN ON THE SWITCH AGAIN, IT'LL START FROM WHERE IT STOPPED 😉 🤘

Screenshot_20171029-134712.png
SUGGESTED POSTS