Downloading/installing Spotify failed

Solved!

Downloading/installing Spotify failed

mejansen

Today I signed up with Spotify and I tried to download/install the 30 days free trial for Spotify premium on my Macbook but nothing is installing/downloading. Can someone please help me out?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

lucconcorde
Casual Listener

i'm not a software-genious, but i think it's     ios 6.1.5

I just did a "update" and this time the apple did appear on black screen.

And ... YES ... everything's oké now. Thanks 4 our help !

Have a nice day.

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Peter__
Community Legend

Try this installer? http://download.spotify.com/Spotify.dmg

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

lucconcorde
Casual Listener

Greetings, i have instaled Spotify on my laptop, also PC for friends and on iPad. No problemo. I have also instaled Spotify on my iPod- iTouch 32Gb and the program das not start. I see a black screen with large Spotify logo in the center, and that's it. I press the screen, nothing happends, i removed the program and instaled it again many times (i see the little cloud for downloading) but no difference. What can i do ?

Joe
Community Legend

Have you tried rebooting the ipod after installing spotify?

lucconcorde
Casual Listener

I just tryd this ... no positif result ... i stil get black screen with Spotify logo in the center and no acticity at al ...

lucconcorde
Casual Listener
  1. Hold down the hold button at the top left of the touch (on the 4th generation model the button is on the top right) and the home button at the center front of the device.
  2. Continue holding them even after the slider to turn off the touch appears. Do not let go at this point.
  3. A few seconds after this, the screen will flash and go black. At this point, the touch has been rebooted.
  4. Hold down the hold button at the top left until the screen lights up again and the Apple logo appears.
  5. Release the button and let the iPod touch finish booting up and you’ll be ready to rock again.

By the way ... "screen lights up again and the Apple Logo appears" ... did not happen on my iTouch !

Peter__
Community Legend
What version of iOS are you running?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Solution!

lucconcorde
Casual Listener

i'm not a software-genious, but i think it's     ios 6.1.5

I just did a "update" and this time the apple did appear on black screen.

And ... YES ... everything's oké now. Thanks 4 our help !

Have a nice day.

View solution in original post

SUGGESTED POSTS