Downloading songs on Spotify for Mexico Trip

Solved!

Downloading songs on Spotify for Mexico Trip

Yessenia1
Casual Listener
Hello! I'm going to Mexico in a couple of days and I've been working on a playlist on Spotify I want to be able to listen to on my trip.

Since I won't have cell phone reception or wifi I will put my phone on airplane mode for most of my trip.

I bought a subscription to spotify bc I understood that we could download songs from spotify.

I would like to download my Spotify playlist ASAP

I clicked the the "available offline" option and I put my phone on airplane mode to try it out and it did not work. It says "this song is not sync"

What do I need to do?

Help 🙂
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

Ambivalence
Community Legend
Hello,
Have you waited for all songs to sync? Offline mode should be available once all songs are synced, leave Spotify to do its thing and then sync.

I can speak to you in English, Español, Français, Italiano, 日本, 普通话, 廣東話, 한국어, Tiếng Việt

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
I'm not a Spotify official! Just here to help!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Solution!

Ambivalence
Community Legend
Hello,
Have you waited for all songs to sync? Offline mode should be available once all songs are synced, leave Spotify to do its thing and then sync.

I can speak to you in English, Español, Français, Italiano, 日本, 普通话, 廣東話, 한국어, Tiếng Việt

I'm not a Spotify official! Just here to help!

View solution in original post

Yessenia1
Casual Listener
I think I waited? Maybe I'll just give it more time. So all I have to do it choose the available offline option? What about those little arrows next to each song?

Jordi
Community Legend

Hi there and welcome to the community,

Could you try doing a full reinstallation of the app, including removing your local cache/data files.

Last.fm | Twitter

Backstage Intro - Meet Jordi!
What's it like to be in a Spotify Office?

Did I help? Please add a like!
Did I solve your issue? Please accept as the solution!

SUGGESTED POSTS