Fleetwood Mac - Rumours

Fleetwood Mac - Rumours

Vaccine
Casual Listener
Seems to have disappeared from Spotify. Very cynical timing considering today sees the release of the 35th anniversary 3 disc Rumours box set.
6 Replies

wheadon1985

Just noticed this too.... Really want to listen to it now. It's only the "Fleetwood Mac" and "Rumours" Albums that have disappeared though.

Bigalmcq
Casual Listener
Using iphone app. Notice that when you search via google the album comes up through spotify- http://open.spotify.com/album/02HGbQI2RT7ew15HkpIDTB - individual tracks available when listening to playlists - was listening to album yesterday on spotify and was also looking forward to hearing remastered version-might they be in process of putting new version on? Anyone know? Will be a shame if it remains unavailable having been on for so long!

Vaccine
Casual Listener
Interestingly I'm in the office today which uses a proxy in Belgium, and it's now available again. I don't know if it's just blocked in certain countries (or UK only) or it was added back on, have to check tonight.

princessgleek
Roadie

From what I can see the normal version is avaliable in UK but not the 3 disc version, both versions are on napster and deezer

kimetha
Music Fan

I certainly hope it comes back, been waiting for this soooooo long. I have added single songs but they aren't from the new release...sad face

princessgleek
Roadie

Think it's avaliable in the Uk today

SUGGESTED POSTS