Fraudulent Premium charges made to credit card

Fraudulent Premium charges made to credit card

pissed1

I saw a charge for $9.99 made to my credit card by "ADY*spotify".  I've never heard of spotify before now.  I contacted my credit card company and they said this fraud charge is running rampant through many of their card members' accounts.  The key is that it is "ADY "spotify-- some sort of subscription company.  They said that unless I cancel my credit card and get a new one the company will send recurring charges, as the bank security people have been through this with many other customers.  So....the only way to remove it is to to cancel my card and get a new #-- what a major hassle!  I have tons of things associated with my credit card.  Stop the Fraud Spotify!!!!!!

3 Replies

bdergast60
Casual Listener

I'm having the same problem now, so I guess they have not fixed the problem. I have to do the same thing and it really is a bummer. I'm really disheartened since I dont see any response to your post either. I'll just have to bite the bullet and change my card too.  Hope you are good now.  Have a nice day!!!

rabbseye
Casual Listener
same here spotify charged WIFE twice frauded once can be an alibi for mistake but after theyve been told and did it again twice 50 bucks and now a group lawsuit against SPOTIFY and SSI investigation to their credit card format being frauded by spotify

rabbseye
Casual Listener
its not a problem SPOTIFY has done this twice to our family intentionally for 50 bucks each time so its blantant
SUGGESTED POSTS