Glitch? hours/time within setlist is very wrong

Solved!

Glitch? hours/time within setlist is very wrong

dirtyhippiegirl
Music Fan

First off, I love the idea of this community but each time I come in here to post a question it takes me at least 10 minutes to figure out how to even post a question. The set up is not user friendly.

The reason I'm here today - - check this screen shot out. None of my songs are over 10 min within this set list. The song count is right but the time of songs is really off. Is this a glitch? some of my Playlists are ok but most are wrong. please fix. i've restarted and re downloaded this. Windows 7; desktop ap version

spot1.jpg
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

user-removed
Not applicable

@dirtyhippiegirl wrote:
I do not have any unavailable tracks, however I do have a few from a "local file"

This local file thing might be the issue. Try to replace any possible local files on that list with a file from Spotify.

View solution in original post

12 Replies

user-removed
Not applicable

Hi there.

Thanks for your input and image.

If you copy and paste these tracks to new playlist, is counter right or still wrong?

Let me know.

Have a nice day!

dirtyhippiegirl
Music Fan

Great idea; but nope. It didn't work. I created a new playlist and added all the songs from that other setlist (added two extra songs) and the count is still way off. 

My 70's playlist is wrong too; check it out.  it's not the end of the world; but it is strange....  I have two songs over 10 min on the 70's playlist and none over 10 min on the 60's playlist. . .  it's just not adding up.

I checked out all my other playlists and none of the others are off.

ddd.jpg
faef.jpg

user-removed
Not applicable

Hi.

I found your list.

For me the stats are correct. Please make sure yuor app is updated or re-installed.

Let me know.

playlist.PNG

dirtyhippiegirl
Music Fan

that is so crazy it's right on your end.

Here is the version I have: 1.0.20.94.g8f8543b3   - is that the most current Desktop App available? I'm unsure how to update.

user-removed
Not applicable

1.0.20.101.gexxx us the new one. It usually tells when it is time to update. To speed it up, you can download Spotify from site and install it again when you first remove your current app. It actually may fix this problem easier.

Let me know. I am too on Windows, so it is odd of you.

dirtyhippiegirl
Music Fan

I uninstalled and installed the desktop ap again now. . . here is the screen shot of the playlist IN the web browser - - - still wrong. 

and the screenshot of it in my newly downloaded app - - still wrong.  Isn't that so strange?!?!  (the 70's playlist is wrong on both too)

here are the links for ea:

https://open.spotify.com/user/121566580/playlist/6iRb7OP7kDJJvxeW6ITdA6

https://open.spotify.com/user/121566580/playlist/58E81W9DRTrJLOwCMi9gYF

sdg.jpg
Untitled-1dsg.jpg

user-removed
Not applicable

The web player stats are wrong for all, right are on dekstop and mobile apps.

I don't know what causes this for you. Do you have some unavailable tracks on that playlist?

dirtyhippiegirl
Music Fan
I do not have any unavailable tracks, however I do have a few from a "local file"
Solution!

user-removed
Not applicable

@dirtyhippiegirl wrote:

This local file thing might be the issue. Try to replace any possible local files on that list with a file from Spotify.

View solution in original post

dirtyhippiegirl
Music Fan
BOOM!!! You're the man!! that worked! I removed the two local files I had on there and the count is right now 🙂 whooop whooop!!

thanks!!!!!!!!!!

user-removed
Not applicable

Wow! Yes, good.

Glad it worked. Have a nice day!

dirtyhippiegirl
Music Fan
Thanks! You have a nice day as well. I really appreciate you helping me.
SUGGESTED POSTS