Great mood app, but cannot find it again....

Solved!

Great mood app, but cannot find it again....

tcurley
Casual Listener

Hi , the other night when I loaded Spotify on my Macbook, there was a promo or an app on the home screen.  It had three mood buttons to select from.   I loaded one and enjoyed an hour or so of great music while I worked.  The next day I looked for it again and couldnt find it.  I scoured the list of apps and couldnt find it.  I thought it may have mentioned or been sponsored by Marriott.  It may be right under my nose but does anyone have an idea of what I am describing and where I can find it?  It was really great and I want to load it again!   Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

tthom6714
Casual Listener
8 Replies

Jude
Spotify Legend

tthom6714
Casual Listener

It wasn't Moodagent. It was a really awesome app though. I thought it was called mood reader, but I can't find it now either :[

Solution!

tthom6714
Casual Listener

tcurley
Casual Listener

@tthom6714  Gee thanks!  I'm not the only one that saw that!  see next....

tcurley
Casual Listener

And you found it.  Excellent!  Many thanks.  I've subscribed AND bookmarked it this time.   Cheers.

user-removed
Not applicable

Big props for finding and sharing the site. I've tried to bookmark it, but it won't work for me for some reason? I went to the Marriott site and can't seem to find it. Not coming up with much with Google either.

tthom6714
Casual Listener

I was pretty excited too when I found it ;]
That's weird it won't let you book mark it. Maybe try a different browser?

user-removed
Not applicable

I was thinking it might be my browswer ( Internet Explorer) if I could find it on the Marriott home site, that would be almost as good. About the App though, pretty sweet.

SUGGESTED POSTS