HOW DO I BLOCK A SONG FOR MYSELF

HOW DO I BLOCK A SONG FOR MYSELF

giuzinha
Casual Listener

i wanna add as i idea as i'm almost sure this function does not exist, but i really want to know if there's anything similar.

4 Replies

songassistant
Composer

Hello,

welcome to the Spotify Community! I'm happy to assist you!

Currently there is no feature for doing this. What do you want to use it for? Maybe I can tell you something similar to this.

Please post your idea suggestion again in the right category, then a Spotify employee may see it in a few days. Just click on the menu of this community on "ideas" and submit it here, as you did in this category.

giuzinha
Casual Listener

i'm gonna explain my issue:

i like the artist x so **bleep** much and i listen to his songs everyday, but there's one single song from him that i hate from the bottom of my heart because it gives me very bad memories and everytime i listen even the first melody of the song all i feel so mad that i want to punch the nearest wall 😞 i know that's weird but i really feel bad about it, and as i listen to this artist that much, the song is played automatically sometimes cause it's one of the most popular songs from this singer.

gtfoamor
Music Fan

i’m not entirely sure why you would want to block a song for yourself but this feature doesn’t currently exist. 

songassistant
Composer

Please post in the other category, then Sporiffy will review it to 99%.

I explained in latest reply how to do so.

SUGGESTED POSTS