Hefty commercial . youre making my ears bleed

Hefty commercial . youre making my ears bleed

Jcruz1
Casual Listener
I cancelled Pandora and switched to spotify. Now I'm wondering if I made the,right choice. I can deal with any of your ads EXCEPT the hefty ad. Yes, I remember the brand but it's making me hate spotify. I am a potter and do my work at night in my studio with music. It never fails the minute I get clay all over my hands that ad come on and I have to turn it off. But by doing so, I'm ruining my iPad with clay because I have to. Quickly turn it off before my ears bleed. BOTH of their ads are ridiculously irritating. I've sent a message on Twitter but they're still playing. I'm getting ready to go into my studio and I'm not sure where I'll get my music from. Can you please pull these ads????? Please!!
6 Replies

sistergoldenhai
Casual Listener

The Hefty commercial is the most horrible thing I have ever heard in my entire life.  I will never, ever purchase Hefty bags after they did that to my ears.  

Ever.

I would rather carry my trash to the curb in my bare hands.

KeyWii
Music Fan
After hearing this, I'm glad I pay for Premium.

Jcruz1
Casual Listener
well... those commercials worked because i broke down and bought premium
just so i can not stroke out each time i hear that blasted Hefty
commercial...

sistergoldenhai
Casual Listener
Well I don't mind Spotify; I blame Hefty.

GratefulJames
Casual Listener

Yea but I feel like Spotify should'nt allow ads to have boosted audio volumes. I would think they would have control over that. Thing is they probably don't care because it leads to more people paying for premium. **bleep**, I wouldnt be surprised if they encourage it.

athe999

I swear,,, every single time I hear that ad I lose brain cells. For the love of all things good, PLEASE change it to something less scarring.

SUGGESTED POSTS