Help with my spotify premium account!!!!

Solved!

Help with my spotify premium account!!!!

omuniz
Casual Listener

This morning has left me with a gaping hole in my soul.  

I accidentially disconnected my spotify premium account from facebook.  Unbeknowst to me, this automatically deleted all of my playlists, starred songs, apps, etc.  I was even stripped away of my spotify premium status.  

I tried reconnecting my account through facebook, but my spotify app now reads as though I'm a brand new user.  None of my thousands of songs are saved.  And I have a rank of a spotify free user.  

Please tell me there's a way to recover all of my old account information?  I never knew how much I loved spotify until today!  

Thx, 

Omar

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

Taylor
Community Legend

Hi, and welcome to the community!

I suggest you submit an online contact form; and someone at Spotify should be able to restore everything for you.

If you get an automated reply; make sure to reply to it directly (even if it's from a no reply); and it will be sent to the Spotify staff.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Solution!

Taylor
Community Legend

Hi, and welcome to the community!

I suggest you submit an online contact form; and someone at Spotify should be able to restore everything for you.

If you get an automated reply; make sure to reply to it directly (even if it's from a no reply); and it will be sent to the Spotify staff.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

View solution in original post

omuniz
Casual Listener

Thanks anthony.  That's exactly what I was looking for.  'Preciate it.  

Omar

SUGGESTED POSTS