Hocico songs removed

Solved!

Hocico songs removed

suicidebag

Why are the Hocico tracks removed from Spotify? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

MultipleGnat
Roadie

If track get's removed it maybe because the Deal with with the Songs Publishers has gone or failed, Making deals with Publishers can be hard espically if it's warner.

Some songs may come and go, it's nothing what spotify can do to stop it, If spotify did put the songs up without the publisher letting them, this would be it would be ileagel and Spotify could get shut down.

Please note Spotify has done well to get all the songs up of what there have now, I am sure the songs will be back up at somepoint again.

Or it could just be that there are chaging the songs to better quality songs which can sometimes take while.

Or it could be some other reason of which I can not thought up yet.

System Specs:
Intel® Core™ i5-2500K Processor (6M Cache, up to 3.70 GHz), 4GB Ram DRR3 (800Mhz), Intel 3000 HD Graphics, 500GB HDD at 5400 RPM, 250GB Extra HDD at 5400RPM, WIn7 Home Premium

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Pol

I can't find them either! Please add them again!!!

Pol

And what about Amduscia. Also gone!!!

Don't like this.

Synlaw

It's not the first time they do this. Lost other tracks except for my 60+ starred Hocico tracks....

Sh!t!fy. Stop removing my tracks or I remove you from my payroll assholes.

Solution!

MultipleGnat
Roadie

If track get's removed it maybe because the Deal with with the Songs Publishers has gone or failed, Making deals with Publishers can be hard espically if it's warner.

Some songs may come and go, it's nothing what spotify can do to stop it, If spotify did put the songs up without the publisher letting them, this would be it would be ileagel and Spotify could get shut down.

Please note Spotify has done well to get all the songs up of what there have now, I am sure the songs will be back up at somepoint again.

Or it could just be that there are chaging the songs to better quality songs which can sometimes take while.

Or it could be some other reason of which I can not thought up yet.

System Specs:
Intel® Core™ i5-2500K Processor (6M Cache, up to 3.70 GHz), 4GB Ram DRR3 (800Mhz), Intel 3000 HD Graphics, 500GB HDD at 5400 RPM, 250GB Extra HDD at 5400RPM, WIn7 Home Premium

View solution in original post

Goodman
Community Manager
Community Manager

What he said. I'll lock this now.

PS Synlaw, I understand frustration can sometimes hit like a brick to the face, but try to keep your language clean. Thanks.

Community Ergo Sum
SUGGESTED POSTS