How Do You Embed Multiple Albums, In A Graphically Pleasant Representation, On A Blog?

How Do You Embed Multiple Albums, In A Graphically Pleasant Representation, On A Blog?

ymn83
Music Fan

Hi,

I know how to embed albums on my blog, but what if I want to embed multiple ablums say 3 albums per row in a neat graphical interface on my blog?  I post a "Song Of The Day" post everyday and in my archive wanted to graphically display all of my posts, instead of just putting up links to my posts.  I have not been able to find code that allows you to do that.  I'm basically a beginner when it comes to coding, so any technical help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Yaseen

10 Replies

user-removed
Not applicable

Hey there.

I think you need to resize Spotify buttons to let them fit one row. Then just add   which is a space after each Play Button Code.

It should be very simple like.

<p>PLAY BUTTON CODE 1&nbsp;PLAY BUTTON CODE 2&nbsp:PLAY BUTTON CODE 3&nbsp;</p>. Codes to HTML view of editor.

If you want to center buttons to row, use also <center></center> after <p> first and before </p> another.

If you know link to release you want to mention on blog, you can transfer it to Play Button of Spotify here https://developer.spotify.com/technologies/widgets/spotify-play-button/ - in Spotify Player you can click track and select Copy Spotify URI to get that link.

It will be very simple, but great!

Greetz!

Jyrziu :d

ymn83
Music Fan

Great, thanks hpguru!  I'll try it out!

Cheers,

Yaseen

user-removed
Not applicable

It's easy to do! Let me know in any problems.

I blog myself on Blogger, I thinke it is cool one for my blogging need :d

Greetz from Jyri aka Jyrziu!

ymn83
Music Fan

Having issues....Smiley Sad

This is the code I'm using:

[spotify id="spotify:track:0ofHAoxe9vBkTCp2UQIavz" width="185" height="100" /]&nbsp;[spotify id="spotify:track:4gvea7UlDkAvsJBPZAd4oB" width="185" height="100" /]

I put in <p><center><CODE ABOVE></center></p> but it appears how it does in the attachment, straight down the middle of the page.

blog1.JPG

user-removed
Not applicable

Do you host your blog on WordPress.com?

I can check that one on my testblog on WP.com.

ymn83
Music Fan
Yes, I do: yazpicks.wordpress.com

I have a "Songs Of The Day" and "Albums Of The Week" archive. I think I'm
just going to embed a playlist of my making for the "Songs..." to resolve
the issue, but I'll still need to figure out this issue to display all of
the "Albums..." correctly.

Thanks!

user-removed
Not applicable

Hey there.

Wordpress.com seems to use their own way to show buttons and these can't be customised.

They will always show that way. On Blogger you can actually do more with these buttons.

ymn83
Music Fan
Ah, makes sense. Well thanks anyways! I'll prob just make a playlist for
the "Albums..." as well, just incorporating full albums, that way it'll be
easier.

user-removed
Not applicable

I think it's worth to do that way.

In WP.com almost all customization is under $. When I tried to add Spotify button by original code, it was never shown on site.

ymn83
Music Fan
Yeah, it will make life easier for everyone including myself! Lol. Thanks
again man. Cheers.

SUGGESTED POSTS