How to reverse playlist

Solved!

How to reverse playlist

simas-00
Casual Listener

Hi, i faced a problem. Somehow my playlist reversed and now it shows songs from newest to oldest to the top. I want back my new songs at the top, is there a posibility to reverse it back?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

musicajet
Composer

Hi @simas-00,

thanks for providing this info.

You're just one step ahaead of solving your problem.

I see in your screenshot that right now you cannot see all columns

Can you make your screen bigger (left top corner)?

If not: go to settings (click in right top corner) and disactivate activity of friends (you can put it on again later).

That way more of your playlist can be shown.

The column with 'recently added should show now.

Again good luck!

View solution in original post

7 Replies

musicajet
Composer

Hi @simas-00

luckily this is easy to solve. Probably you clicked on the symbol for 'recently added' without noticing?

There is a feature to sort your music by clicking on the items on top of your playlist.

When you click once on the symbol for 'added' it sorts your list with recent items on top, click twice the order gets reversed and with a third click you go back to original order.

So I hope that just clicking two times more on 'added' will solve your problem.

Good luck!

More info on: https://support.spotify.com/using_spotify/features/sorting-and-filtering/

simas-00
Casual Listener

Sorry, I can't find the symbol 'added' or something like that to reverse my playlist.

musicajet
Composer

Hi @simas-00,

- do you use a phone or desktop?

- do you see the columns with title, artist, album? The symbol for 'recently added' is on the right next to album (looks like a calender). Maybe you need to adjust the screen to be able to see more colums.

On https://support.spotify.com/using_spotify/features/sorting-and-filtering/  it's explained clearly with also graphical info (how it looks like)

I hope you can find it now, good luck!

(If you still cannot find it please give me more info what device you are using)

simas-00
Casual Listener

Excuse me, but can you show me that button. I clearly can't see it. I am using my computer.

Screenshot_1.png
Solution!

musicajet
Composer

Hi @simas-00,

thanks for providing this info.

You're just one step ahaead of solving your problem.

I see in your screenshot that right now you cannot see all columns

Can you make your screen bigger (left top corner)?

If not: go to settings (click in right top corner) and disactivate activity of friends (you can put it on again later).

That way more of your playlist can be shown.

The column with 'recently added should show now.

Again good luck!

View solution in original post

simas-00
Casual Listener

Thank you very much! I found it. I know that my screen resolution isnt the best, but it can really bother :D. I extended the column as you said. Thank you again very much.

Screenshot_1.png

musicajet
Composer

Wow, I'm happy to hear that!

SUGGESTED POSTS