I Can't Find This Song Anywhere!

I Can't Find This Song Anywhere!

Solryn
Casual Listener

It's an EDM song I probably heard on the local EDM station or something and a peice of the chorus goes something like this:

"I’d rather keep it a secret, keep on falling to pieces..."

I found a website that was some kind of fanfic or something that seemed to have the lyrics integrated into the story.  I think most of these are the lyrics from the song, but I'm not certain, like "trying to figure out a way to tell you but I’m tongue tied" matches what I recall:

I’m desperately trying to keep my feelings to myself. A secret like this is only going to cause a mess. It’s 5am and I can’t get you off of my mind…trying to figure out a way to tell you but I’m tongue tied. I’m just so scared you’re going to look me in the eyes and find out what I’m like. I’d rather keep it a secret…keep on falling to pieces…instead of risking it all but all it’s going to do is hurt and it’s going to make it worse. It’s so much easier to hide it behind my eyes and if I keep my feelings at a distance you won’t ever know

I've tried to use my Google skills to find this song so many times, but nothing!  Please help!

2 Replies

Solryn
Casual Listener

Nevermind, I found the song.  It's Secrets by Max Styler featuring CXLOE.

KATIEMAY

I can't find this song, if you watch on youtube Thomas Sanders you see on accepting anxiety part2 during Romans speech there is a piano melody playing in the backgrounds I've gone onto shazam it hasn't found it, I went onto the old creator studio on youtube and its music library doesn't seem to have it either  can anyone find it? it isn't the up theme tune either  

anyone know what it is?

SUGGESTED POSTS