I LOVE SPOTIFY!!!!

I LOVE SPOTIFY!!!!

anitah

Dear Spotify, I LOVE YOU!!!! Heart  My boyfriend is a D.J. and we were at a gig he D.J.'d at and the host runs up to him with a list of 21 Reggae songs; some he had, some he didn't......so I pulled out my phone and logged in to Spotify, and pulled up every last one of the songs he didn't have!!!! Talk about SUPER SPOTIFY to the rescue!!!! He was able to connect my phone to his D.J. equipment and play the songs as if he had them all!!! Thaaaaaanks!!!!!

11 Replies

TommyWestSr

My pc was saying ' Install Spotify may harm my computer ' i said to hell with my pc. i must have Spotify so i installed and all is fine. I LOVE SPOTIFY!!!!!!

Tommy Love

Twiistd
Spotify is pretty mint. Although my ap keeps crashing on my Droid even though I've re installed it several times, and EVERYTIME I do this it has to download playlists AGAIN!
it doesn't always stream properly and it keeps trying to download the same playlists it has already downloaded several times.
I have also emailed and tweeted spotify regarding this and heard nothing back at all.
I do love spotify, but tbh I don't know if its worth so much hassle. Considering dropping my contract, sadly.
If these things could be sorted I would stay-but it seems like the spotify people also can't be bothered to help.

George
Roadie
@anitah:

Really, that's not something you should go broadcasting around (pun intended). If you bothered to read the terms of use for Spotify, then you'd know that using Spotify for any non-personal use is prohibited. Like using it to play music in a bar, restaurant, etc. So unless the "gig" was some kind of personal party, then that's against the terms of use.

Just a bit of advice, don't go shouting about it on an official Spotify forum...
--
First was the record, then the cassette, the CD, then came along Spotify... that really did change everything!

WalkingContrdct
Regular

Agreed. I've been using this service for about half a year and it's fantastic. 10$/month for fantastic music services. ❤️

rrkelley
Roadie

It's GOOD, but could be much better.  The apps are really a sore spot for me, as is the ridiculous sorting options.  However, the quality and speed is hard to beat.

-Ryan

skzalez
I think there are some compatibility issues on Ice Cream Sandwich. I would expect them to be solved in an update soon. Yeah its a pain for sure, I have had to do this about 10 times myself. What to do is: Log onto Spotify app while not using WiFi or data connection then select 'offline mode' in the options. Your playlists wont sync until you reinstall Spotify but at least it will work in the meantime!

MichaelJerzak
Composer

i love Spotify too! i been using it for 8 months now.

Shoobie_Doowah
Roadie

(downloads Sore Spot-ify App)

Schweet!

khristichz
Music Fan

Spotify is the bomb dot com!  My wife and I have been using it for almost two years now.  

Doc-Lambo
Regular

Also thinks it's awesome

user-removed
Not applicable

Hey there.

I'm glad so many of you enjoy Spotify!

SUGGESTED POSTS