I can't login to my Spotify account!!

Solved!

I can't login to my Spotify account!!

Justindmo

I just created this account with my friend's Facebook. My account that I'm having problems with is [snip-mod edit-email]

I cannot in anyway login to Spotify on my account '[snip-mod edit-email]'. Facebook is linked; yet, it says "An error has occurred processing your login. Please try again." I try to reset my password and it says my email isn't recognized. This has been going on for the past two days.

Can someone please help me?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

meahtenoha
Spotify
Spotify

Hi Justindmo - Welcome to the Community. In order for us to help we'll need to go via email, simply because we need to go over some security details. 

Please head over to our contact form. Since you can't log into your account, just use the third option: Would you like to contact us before creating a Spotify account?

You can then write to us with having to sign in. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Solution!

meahtenoha
Spotify
Spotify

Hi Justindmo - Welcome to the Community. In order for us to help we'll need to go via email, simply because we need to go over some security details. 

Please head over to our contact form. Since you can't log into your account, just use the third option: Would you like to contact us before creating a Spotify account?

You can then write to us with having to sign in. 

View solution in original post

SUGGESTED POSTS