I need some help choosing between spotify premium or beats music which is better?

I need some help choosing between spotify premium or beats music which is better?

Davidm82
Music Fan

2 Replies

blake
Community Legend

Well, since you're on Spotify forums, you're likely to hear only one side of the story ;). But in any case, I've tried both out, and Spotify does exactly what I want in a streaming music service. The catalogue is pretty deep, the Your Music feature lets me build a collection of albums that feels more like 'mine' and less like a series of playlists, and the mobile app works well for me.

I'd recommend doing the trials of both Beats and Spotify Premium and see which works better for you, but if your listening habits are like mine, you'll likely end up with Spotify.

Peter__
Community Legend
Also if you need multiple users listening at the same time (or cheap family plans), beats is the way to go.

Personally, I prefer Spotify - the catalogue is bigger, I think the sound quality is pretty much the same on both and with Spotify you get cool tools like Discover.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

SUGGESTED POSTS