If I sign up for the student discount, will the 99 cent offer apply?

Solved!

If I sign up for the student discount, will the 99 cent offer apply?

francism1875
Casual Listener

I am a student who wants to get a premium account and because of the recent offer for 99 cents for three months, I would like to know if I could apply. I am not seeing a specific place to sign up as a student and recieve the offer. Is this a possibilty? If it is, could I get some help on how to get to that page, if not, oh well.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

jean3601
Community Legend

Hey @francism1875, Welcome to the community! 🙂

Unfortunately you don't get access to the 0.99 deal if you subscribe as a student 😞

I would suggest you sign up for the 0.99 deal, and after your payment, cancel your subscription and sign up for the student discount (If you cancel you will still get what you paid for :))

N.B. If you have had premium before you are NOT eligible for the 3 month 0.99 deal and you will be charged fully when subscribing, if you've had premium before/ your payment method has been used for premium before, sign up for the Student discount because then you are not eligible for the 0.99 promotion

I hope this helped! 🙂

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Solution!

jean3601
Community Legend

Hey @francism1875, Welcome to the community! 🙂

Unfortunately you don't get access to the 0.99 deal if you subscribe as a student 😞

I would suggest you sign up for the 0.99 deal, and after your payment, cancel your subscription and sign up for the student discount (If you cancel you will still get what you paid for :))

N.B. If you have had premium before you are NOT eligible for the 3 month 0.99 deal and you will be charged fully when subscribing, if you've had premium before/ your payment method has been used for premium before, sign up for the Student discount because then you are not eligible for the 0.99 promotion

I hope this helped! 🙂

View solution in original post

francism1875
Casual Listener
Thank You!

jamieshoz
Casual Listener

Can you do this on the same acount? i.e. Do the 3 months for £0.99, cancel after 3 months, and then start the student rate of £4.99 a month on that same account? Thanks.

SUGGESTED POSTS