Instrumental Workout needed

Instrumental Workout needed

quossum
Casual Listener

Hello, all!

I hope I'm asking this in the correct section.

I need fast-paced, up-tempo workout music...but Instrumental only, no voices. (Like "Release It" by Afro-Celt Sound Machine.)

I've cruised the playlists a bit, and I like the Art Turner one, but it's pretty short and I can't listen to it every workout.

The catch that makes my search more difficult:

• I cannot abide no-words versions of songs I know (i.e. karaoke version of actual radio/popular songs)--those throw me right out of the groove as I start "hearing' the words anyway.
  • Please no movie soundtracks! They always sound like...well, movie soundtracks, not songs in their own right.

Unfortunately, most of the "instrumental workout" playlists I find contain one or both of the above in abundance.

Any suggestions?

Thanks a million--you're helping me get healthier (and stay ahead of the zoms!)

--Q

4 Replies

xenon82
Roadie

Hi!

Here's my playlist of instrumental metal, in case you were interested. I can come up with something more mainstream, and I'll let you know when I do. 

Instruments

Sincerely,
Me

xenon82
Roadie

Alright, here you are. Enjoy!

Instrumental

Sincerely,
Me

quossum
Casual Listener
Oh, my gosh, thank you! I just followed both of these and can't wait to give them a try. A little leery about "metal," but I'll try anything...and the other one, well, "Release It" is one of my all-time favorites!

Thanks a million!

--Q

xenon82
Roadie

No problem! Glad I could help!

Sincerely,
Me
SUGGESTED POSTS