Is it possible to make the Spotify-people delete an older version of your Facebook?

Is it possible to make the Spotify-people delete an older version of your Facebook?

Spotiprobz
Casual Listener

Is it possible to make the Spotify-people delete an older version of your facebookspotify-account?

When I splitted my spotify-user and facebookspotify-user, I made a new facebookspotifyuser, but I still find the old one with older playlists and subscribers. I want this old one to be deleted, is that possible?

2 Replies

Peter__
Community Legend

@Spotiprobz wrote:

Is it possible to make the Spotify-people delete an older version of your facebookspotify-account?

When I splitted my spotify-user and facebookspotify-user, I made a new facebookspotifyuser, but I still find the old one with older playlists and subscribers. I want this old one to be deleted, is that possible?

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

Yes of course, but you will need to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will do it for you after verifying you are the account owner. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Spotiprobz
Casual Listener
Thanks 🙂
SUGGESTED POSTS