J. Cole Presale Code

J. Cole Presale Code

Hkskyline
Regular

I Am Looking For The Spotify Pre Sale Code For J. Cole's New KOD Tour. Spotify Presale will start on May 11, 2018. If Someone gets the code I hope you share it with others. Thank You Very Much For Your Help 

13 Replies

Suarez_michael5

If I'm a premium member will it allow me just to purchase tickets tomorrow for the KOD tour?

ericalynn320

I reached out to them about this, the email goes out to people who have streamed KOD a lot and you do not have to be a premium subscriber. 

DKB_93

emails should go out at 8AM-10AM, thats when i received artist email last week.

Khadia

Did you get the code?

Janay0406
Regular
  • It is “KODTOUR” in all caps. You’re welcome!!!

Janay0406
Regular

I put it in the comments

rorobell90
Casual Listener

It's not working. 

rorobell90
Casual Listener

Its not working. 

rorobell90
Casual Listener

Does it matter if you downloaded the album or if "stream" it? I downloaded it that night and have played the album at least a few hundred times. 

Janay0406
Regular

It worked for me just type "KODTOUR" in ALL CAPS on ticketmaster.Make sure you are not putting in the quotation marks. If this helps...let me know.

Janay0406
Regular

It does matter how much you streamed the album, Spotify is choosing fans to give the code to through Email. It doesnt matter if you're a Premium member either. But in this case if you did not recieve the code already most likely you won't! Try putting the code in on Ticketmaster. Hope this helps!

beighlin

NOT WORKING FOR STAPLES CENTER 😩 but is working for other venues on ticket master 

Janay0406
Regular
Try these codes...
The Live Nation code for May is *PLAYLIST*, the LN Mobile App password is
*COVERT*. AmEx card holders can use the presale code *INGOLD* to access the
presales, but you'll need an AmEx card to complete your purchase. The
Spotify presale password is *KODTOUR*.
SUGGESTED POSTS