LAST CHANCE TO GET A SPotify follo

LAST CHANCE TO GET A SPotify follo

amr1
Casual Listener
Hi Everyone!

I am a student currently doing research about the music industry and I chose Spotify as a case study. I am looking for some people to take my super quick survey. It's short (10 questions) and anonymous. Your answers will be greatly appreciated! As a thank you, I will gladly follow you and/or your playlists on Spotify! Just comment on this post with your username to let me know you have completed the survey. 
  *ends 4/22
http://www.instant.ly/s/xZaMU

Thank you!!!!

6 Replies

Jordi
Community Legend

Hi @amr1 welcome!

I've submitted the form. Great Survey, compliments!

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Last.fm | Twitter

Backstage Intro - Meet Jordi!
What's it like to be in a Spotify Office?

Did I help? Please add a like!
Did I solve your issue? Please accept as the solution!

Erkan_Yılmaz
Community Legend

Before I (attempt to) fill this out, can you answer please this? merci

What will be done with the data exactly?
Where can we access the results later?

Where are you studying?

amr1
Casual Listener

I will just use the data to write a report for my class. It will not be published anywhere. I will not be posting the results anywhere since it is just an amateur survey. I suppose if I get enough respondents than I can post the results as a reply to this post. I am studying at Quinnipiac.

user-removed
Not applicable

Hey there.

Filled out and party starts tonight.

Please don't be wowed tpp much, when I writed in one options "Spotify should really improve variety on Radio". It is a biggest problem, Spotify should fix and just needs some action... 😄

Have fun easter!

MARKSGAMES
Gig Goer
Study HOW BAD spotify is on playstation 3/4 systems in comparison to on other devices it was FAR better with previous music utility . It is featureless rubbish on our system.

user-removed
Not applicable

Follow me, I've done it! Everyone follow me and I will instantly follow back! 😄 ❤️ 

https://open.spotify.com/user/kolyaksen/playlist/3mNBl17ZXJ3AEWp6pyP91x

476a9e13972ff4e631623ba54dcc131a.png

SUGGESTED POSTS