Loving spotify! Buut!

Solved!

Loving spotify! Buut!

Alexmiriam
Casual Listener
- Since the most recent update the search feature does not search your syched tracks, I found this really useful and used it all the time! There should also be an on off feature for the people who don't use it for syched tracks within settings

- play playlist next in cue
I would find this useful as I play music for long periods of time and I would either want to change to a different genre of music after or just simply want to change after the current playlist is finished. At the moment you can only cue individual tracks then afterwards it goes back to the playlist you where playing. This would be useful!!

- probably something your looking into already but a tab were you can view what all your friends are listing to in one so-say 'home page' that would be useful for quickly browsing what everyone's been listing to, including most popular tracks listened by them.

- this is probably not plausible however it's something I have came accross on Netflix recently. But multiple people like to enjoy the tracks in my playlist using the sych feature, however just on offline mode, so I can stream my music, there should be 1 or 2 sub accounts where someone would use the paid features of another persons, however it connects them through to their own Facebook account ect

Appart from these I am really enjoying all the features which have been provided so far, I like to browse music often, while sometimes using the discover feature to see what links spotify have made for me. I have added quite a few new artists to my playlists this way.

Thank you!!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

Peter__
Community Legend

We actually have a dedicated section here on the community for people to suggest ideas, new features and changes to the Spotify service called the Ideas Exchange. Its worth having a quick search over there, adding your vote to anything you would like to see implemented and if it hasn't been suggested before, suggesting your ideas for others to review there. 

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Solution!

Peter__
Community Legend

We actually have a dedicated section here on the community for people to suggest ideas, new features and changes to the Spotify service called the Ideas Exchange. Its worth having a quick search over there, adding your vote to anything you would like to see implemented and if it hasn't been suggested before, suggesting your ideas for others to review there. 

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

SUGGESTED POSTS