Mange Hellberg gone?

Mange Hellberg gone?

SEALen
Regular

Anyone know why the Mange Hellberg record "Simma eller sjunk" is unavailable all of a sudden?

It's been avavilable for months?? I only thought that old music added from the start of spotify would be removed cos of some bull**bleep** Copyright reasons. This record was added this may or june I think. Don't you have that (C) stuff under raps on new music by now?

3 Replies

neo-x
Community Legend
I believe the music is removed from the Spotify catalog cause the rights holders have asked them to remove it. The records usually stay, but the "hit" songs might be removed. I'v seen this many times.

IDEAS: Device Management | Recover Deleted Items

Please! Give "Kudos" to posts that you found helpful. Mark "Accept as Solution" if a post solved your issue!. Thank you!

SEALen
Regular
they are changing record corp so that is why its gone. it comming back with the new label soon apperently... well mystery solved

neo-x
Community Legend
Ok, good that it had some other reason for it 🙂

IDEAS: Device Management | Recover Deleted Items

Please! Give "Kudos" to posts that you found helpful. Mark "Accept as Solution" if a post solved your issue!. Thank you!

SUGGESTED POSTS