Missing Tech N9ne's newest albums.

Missing Tech N9ne's newest albums.

Jeremy0734

How come other music streaming services like MOG and Rdio have his newest albums? (All 6's and 7's and Klusterfuk) The weird thing is, Spotify has the newest albums from Krizz Kaliko and Stevie stone; who are both on the same label.

6 Replies

ketchup
Casual Listener

Ya, and they're missing K.O.D too!

MattSuda
Rock Star 24
Rock Star 24

Not every album or song is available on Spotify. Some artists and music labels choose not to release to Spotify.

The only thing Spotify does is upload the music that is sent to them. You can find out why some songs/artists are not on Spotify over here.

MattSudaRock Star 24
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

jk81
Casual Listener

I was in the process of switching from Rhapsody to Spotify.......Tech N9ne is currently my fav artist....and Spotify is missing albums/ep's..........very disappointed 😕

Peter__
Community Legend

@jk81 wrote:

I was in the process of switching from Rhapsody to Spotify.......Tech N9ne is currently my fav artist....and Spotify is missing albums/ep's..........very disappointed 😕

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

Unfortunately, anything that is missing is normally out of Spotify's control. 

Spotify make available to us, any content which is made available to them by the record labels, meaning anything that is missing is normally being withheld by them. Have a read at this topic about music addition requests 😉 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

jk81
Casual Listener

Im well aware of that. However, doesnt change the fact that spotify is currently, not of any use to me. Ill be waiting. I like Spotify alot more than Rhapsody, but, they dont have all of my music, so, It'll have to wait....

sticklyman_20x6

Weirder yet is that Tech's newest album, Strangulation, was available for the first 2-4ish days after release, and was then (and still is) pulled. :C      Wonder why Tech is hating on Spotify....

SUGGESTED POSTS