Mobile app UI has glaring problems

Mobile app UI has glaring problems

mindan_
I've never been a fan of the mobile app's cumbersome and non-intuitive interface, but this is going too far. If you go to Your Library > Songs, at the top of the list you'll find an inconspicuous slider that says "Download". Pressing this button, whether accidentally or out of curiosity, will wipe ALL downloaded songs from your device and you'll have to re-download them again, which can be a total nightmare for those with massive libraries or limited data plans. This problem should have never existed in the first place.

More improvements:
-Add an equalizer button on the playback screen, do I don't have to go through 3 menu screens just to access it
-For alphabetical sorting, add an indicator next to the scroll bar that tells me what letter I am on
For $10 a month I expect better than a frustrating mobile experience. **bleep**, my Samsung's built-in music player is better. Maybe you could use that for reference.
1 Reply

KatesHere
Community Legend

Hey there @mindan_, welcome to the community!

The best way to share your ideas or show support for existing ones is on our Community Idea Exchange. Search for similar ones or create your own and don't forget to leave a vote and a comment. Spotify is always looking to improve and the feedback we users provide in the Idea Exchange helps 🙂 You can read more about it here.

Hope this was helpful!

K

RSJ-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
K is for Kisses, Kate
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Rock Star? Join us!

SUGGESTED POSTS