Mormon ads.

Mormon ads.

woodyallenfan

I'm tempted to just delete spotify and go back to pandora and such....after seeing Mormon ads. I know they recently changed their view on homosexuality they say...but after all their lobbying and large sums to ban equal marriage rights...they are the last people I want to see ads for.

I belive in freedom of speech....but I really don't want to see their ads....ever!

7 Replies

Gregisaviking

Yes. I realy didn't appreciate the Mormon ads at all. No matter the religion, advertisement strikes me as off puttting. 

perkolated

Feeling the need to go back to paying for Pandora or Last.fm when I hear these - definately not the urge to pay for a subscription to make them go away.

bronzey
Casual Listener

I couldn't agree more.  The Mormons are horrible.  I'd rather see ads from Satanists... they're more accepting.

corywheeler
Regular

If you don't want the ads, then pay for the app.

bronzey
Casual Listener

I've just stopped using the app.  It's cool.  There are alternatives.  Not going to support an app that's supported by Mormons.

FunkOtter

So Spotify is running Mormon ads?

I wonder if that's why the Tiger Lillies' "Banging in the Nails" track is so scratchy and unlistenable. 😛

MurderedDavid
Casual Listener

This isn't entirely true you know. I for one am a satanist and a terribly bigotted misanthropist. I suppose it depends on the school of diabolism you subscribe to. I have no problem with mormons as long as they keep their bicycle clips and shirt sleeves and evangelising away from me. I admit polygamy sounds alright. I would however being completely offended by Dianetics commercials

SUGGESTED POSTS