Must annoying! Canceled album

Solved!

Must annoying! Canceled album

Resus

I think it is bad for consumers that some of your favorite music sometimes disapear, I've start seeing this alot on spotify and I won't pay if you can't provide! What about all the early amazing Curtis Mayfield records? Superfly, Curtis, Roots... please add them and please if music isn't available in my country i don't want to see the tracks on searches, it just make me wonder why i have to pay the same amount as elsewhere, where you can find this music. And please add. Klaus Nomi - Wasting my time. All the Led Zeppelin albums! Still a long way to go!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

MattSuda
Rock Star 24
Rock Star 24

The music in question might have been removed from Spotify due to requests from music labels.

Sometimes the music is still available on Spotify, but not in certain countries anymore.

The only thing Spotify does is upload music via the request of music labels.

Sometimes labels change their mind or the music rights change and as a result they send Spotify a request to remove certain songs or artists. Spotify has to take down music if labels request it.

You can find out why some songs/artists are no longer on Spotify over here.

MattSudaRock Star 24
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Solution!

MattSuda
Rock Star 24
Rock Star 24

The music in question might have been removed from Spotify due to requests from music labels.

Sometimes the music is still available on Spotify, but not in certain countries anymore.

The only thing Spotify does is upload music via the request of music labels.

Sometimes labels change their mind or the music rights change and as a result they send Spotify a request to remove certain songs or artists. Spotify has to take down music if labels request it.

You can find out why some songs/artists are no longer on Spotify over here.

MattSudaRock Star 24
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

SUGGESTED POSTS