Name change

Name change

user-removed
Not applicable

Dear people of spotify my account peerpowermusic is rlly old and i was 9 or 10 when i named it peerpowermusic and now im payin for my account and i have premium id like to get an name change to ArjenvanPeer or just Arjen i hope this is possible im prayin if this can happen and i get an response ill buy spotify for the next 4 months bcuz making an new mail for just an name change isnt needed and ill loose all my music im sorry for my bad english (im from the netherlands and im really bad with interpunction) i hope u know what i mean much love from me this is the best music platform ever

3 Replies

jsannn
Community Legend

Hello, welcome to Spotify Community.

Unfortunately renaming an account is not possible at the moment. There are two workarounds though:

1. Conenct you Spotify account to Facebook and your Facebook username will be shown on your Spotify account. 
  2. Or create a new account with the desired username then use the contact form to contact Spotify and ask them to transfer you playlists from the old account to the new one

user-removed
Not applicable

Thank you very very much for reply but ... is it ever gonna be possible to change your name ? bcuz i dont have facebook and it quite sucks if u pay so much for it

jsannn
Community Legend

I don't know if this will ever be possible, but you can vote for this idea on the community. More votes = more likely to happen someday.

SUGGESTED POSTS