New version

Solved!

New version

kevin_taborda

Hi everyone, after the last update of spotify the Apps section has gone from the sidebar, and I want it back! just a little thing I don't like from the new update...what do you think?Captura de pantalla 2015-03-12 a las 14.07.13.png..

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

MattSuda
Rock Star 24
Rock Star 24

Spotify has discontinued apps.

You can read information about it here:
https://developer.spotify.com/technologies/apps/

You can still view lyrics by clicking on the "Lyrics" button in the bottom right corner.

MattSudaRock Star 24
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Solution!

MattSuda
Rock Star 24
Rock Star 24

Spotify has discontinued apps.

You can read information about it here:
https://developer.spotify.com/technologies/apps/

You can still view lyrics by clicking on the "Lyrics" button in the bottom right corner.

MattSudaRock Star 24
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

Molly107

Its funny how people discover something which they like and are quite willing to pay for it.....such as Spotify.  It really is excellent in so many ways.

.and he comes the BUT!!

The new layout was not asked for and really is not user friendly.  As for taking away the Apps, that was one reason to use Spotify, as they were really good.  Lazify was excellent, as was the one tht created a playlist for me based on what I listened to.

You sem to be congratulating yourselves for saying you have introduced a lyrics facility which was actually always there!!  

The volume strip has moved..........why?

The time for each track has moved......why?

Final gripe, the colours really are not ideal.  The difference betwen a track and one that is being played is never clear....why not make one dark, the other much lighter?

Come on Spotify.....don't fix what wasn't broken!!

KAPOOOW
Casual Listener

Don't worry! We released a mobile app a few months ago 🙂 You can still use Lazify on iOS or Android. visit lazify.nl

Creativity, innovation and love just a lasso's throw away.
SUGGESTED POSTS