Offline Synching

Solved!

Offline Synching

orheyndz
Casual Listener

I was just wondering, I already downloaded my music on my PC and made it available Offline. However when I check my IPhone it says that I still need wifi to download my music. Won't my music be available for offline listening on my mobile device after I made it available offline and was successfully downloaded on my PC? Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

user-removed
Not applicable

Hi there!

Offline tracks doesn't sync between desktop and mobile. So if you've added offline tracks on your computer you will need to add them to offline on your phone as well. 

The settings on your phone are set to Download over Wi-Fi by default. But if you go to Settings - Streaming Quality you can choose to download over 3G/4G by choosing "Download Using Celluar". 

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Solution!

user-removed
Not applicable

Hi there!

Offline tracks doesn't sync between desktop and mobile. So if you've added offline tracks on your computer you will need to add them to offline on your phone as well. 

The settings on your phone are set to Download over Wi-Fi by default. But if you go to Settings - Streaming Quality you can choose to download over 3G/4G by choosing "Download Using Celluar". 

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

orheyndz
Casual Listener
Thank you so much! That explains it.

user-removed
Not applicable

Great! Happy listening!

SUGGESTED POSTS