Old Spotify

Old Spotify

lyriclove
Casual Listener

Please bring back the old Spotify format. I can't live without being to alphabetically sort through my songs. My saved songs was my playlist. I don't want a bunch of playlists to listen to. I just want one and you guys ruined it. Instagram rolled out an update then everyone complained, within an hour they fixed it. Spotify take notes.

3 Replies

marcaevans
Composer

Hey @lyriclove you can submit this to the idea submission board, that way other Spotify users can also vote on the idea. To submit a new idea scroll to the bottom of the page and you will see the submit new idea link. hope this helps 🙂

0k_eibzy-389a
Casual Listener

I can't stand this new format either for the same reason

garethx1
Casual Listener

I agree whole heartedly. I came here just to look and see whats being said and done about this update. While I like Spotify, this update makes me sick. I tend to listen to stuff on the go. I dont have time to stand around for he extra time it takes to get what I want or even just find that I cant listen the way I want to. Taking away the previous artist view from the library has to be one of the stupidest things Ive ever seen. You all know you have competitors Spotify right? I heard Napster pays artists better too. I plan on complaining to all.my friends too. My family loves music Spotify. Dont make us walk away.

SUGGESTED POSTS