Playlist Album Art

Playlist Album Art

MysticaNetwork
Casual Listener

Hello, I just started using spotify and I dont know much about it. I'm sure this question has been asked many times, but how do you add a custom album art to your playlist?

6 Replies

kbrooksc
Community Legend

Hi there @MysticaNetwork and welcome to the community!

What type of device are you using?

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

MysticaNetwork
Casual Listener

For mobile device I am using an Ipod Touch 5th gen. I also use spotify on my Windows 8 laptop.

kbrooksc
Community Legend

From what I see, this is a bug that doesn't appear to have been fixed - http://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-iOS-iPhone-iPad-iPod-Touch/Massive-Album-art-bug/m-p/773881#M31.... Someone else may chime in with an update.

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

MysticaNetwork
Casual Listener

Thank you for the help. But I don't have an issue with the album art displaying. I was just wondering if you could upload your own picture to the playlist you created. Also I can't seem to upload a picture to my account profile. Thanks for the help

MattSuda
Rock Star 24
Rock Star 24

Sorry, it is not possible to upload your own picture for a playlist you have created. Also, currently the only way to to upload a profile picture is to connect your Facebook account to your Spotify account. Your profile would then show your Facebook picture.

MattSudaRock Star 24
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

simonheere

Sorry Matt, but - how come you have your own pictures uploaded to your playlists?

'Be really great, if you could share aour wisdom with others...

Thanks in advance!

Cheers

SUGGESTED POSTS