Playlist bug - spotify web browser version

Solved!

Playlist bug - spotify web browser version

neoxium
Casual Listener

Hi,

It seems there's a bug with spotify beta web browser version.

Playlist publishing parameters are not taken in account and therefore one can subscribe to a playlist which hadn't been published by its author.

Are you aware about that?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

Peter__
Community Legend

Hopefully all the issues will be fixed before it goes general public release at the start of next year 🙂

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

4 Replies

neoxium
Casual Listener

Ok, here's the answer from tech support :

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hi there,

Thank you for getting in touch.

We are aware of this. The web player is still being tested and not yet available to the general public.

Lorenzo Monta 

Spotify Customer Services 
Cambridge

-----------------------------------------------------------

Though it's not available to the general public, the word has been widely spread over the web !

I've realized that when I was notified that someone had subscribed to a playlist that had not been published yet.

Solution!

Peter__
Community Legend

Hopefully all the issues will be fixed before it goes general public release at the start of next year 🙂

Peter

Peter

View solution in original post

gingerninja2
Casual Listener

I have started a new Topic here, then found your thread - perhaps they are related issues? 

http://community.spotify.com/t5/Music-Chat/Collaborative-Playlist-Option-While-Using-browser-Version...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am not allowed to install Spotify's software on my work machine, so I listen to Spotify using their browser based version http://play.spotify.com.

I can create playlists, but I cannot find the option to make them collaborative like I can on the desktop software version I have at home.

On the desktop software version you right click the playlist and an option to make the playlist collaborative comes up, but you cannot right click a playlist on the browser version.

Can anyone inform me where the button/drop down menu exists?

Thanks

Peter__
Community Legend

Hey 🙂 

It is not currently possible to change a playlist to collaborative using the web player interface I'm afraid. 

The web player is still in its beta stages so a lot of functionality is still missing. Hopefully it can be added in the future!

Peter

Peter

SUGGESTED POSTS