Playlists and Premium service gone

Playlists and Premium service gone

user-removed
Not applicable
Hi,
Firstly, apologies if this has already been covered on the forum but I'm frustrated and can't seem to find anything that covers my exact issue.
I attempted to access Spotify on my Android device 2 nights ago and found I was logged out despite not having manually logged myself out. I signed in via Facebook (as I had done when I first opened my account) and saw my premium service was seemingly not available and that none of my playlists or saved music were there.
I contacted Spotify and received an automated email that directed me to help pages and the community, which first and foremost I found ridiculous that I was expected to trawl through forums for a solution to a problem that was no fault of my own and appears to be a common frustration among paying customers. After a brief search I had apparently fallen under the same bracket of those who have inadvertently made 2 profiles under the same email - though I attempted to rectify this I could not find any solution. I also did the usual uninstall/reinstall to no avail.
Can someone please help!? I'm extremely unimpressed with the customer service here especially when all I want is to listen to my playlists and the service that I pay for but can't access!
0 Replies
SUGGESTED POSTS