Premium account not working on iPod

Solved!

Premium account not working on iPod

user-removed
Not applicable

I'm not sure if this is where I should be posting this, but I recently had a 48 hour trial of Spotify on my iPod.  I signed up for the 30 premium trial on my computer, but when I try to play a single track on my iPod, it says "only premium users can stream on demand".  Please help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

user-removed
Not applicable
16 Replies
Solution!

user-removed
Not applicable

becfauss
Casual Listener

How did you get it to work? 

I'm having the same problem with my phone. 

MikeyBoi
Gig Goer

@becfauss -

Verify that you are subscribed to a Spotify Premium (trial) service. You can do this by going to your Profile on the Spotify website.

After verifying perform the following steps...

You need to log-out and stop the Spotify app completely (double-click the home button, press and hold an icon until they start wiggling, click the red minus button to shut off Spotify).

Once you've completed those steps, you can open Spotify and log back in.

Lemme know if this worked out for ya'!

becfauss
Casual Listener
That worked! What an easy fix, thank you so much!

MikeyBoi
Gig Goer
You're welcome! Enjoy your free trial of Spotify Premium and I hope you like it so much you'll keep it, :).

kelvinngwh
Casual Listener
Hello! I tried several ways recommended by the helpful people in this Community. However, I'm still stuck in trial (and it has expired) even though I have signed up for the premium account.

Is there any other ways around this? I'm on iPhone / iPad and both my mobile devices are still stuck in trial mode.

Thanks in advance! 🙂

Peter__
Community Legend

@kelvinngwh wrote:
Hello! I tried several ways recommended by the helpful people in this Community. However, I'm still stuck in trial (and it has expired) even though I have signed up for the premium account.

Is there any other ways around this? I'm on iPhone / iPad and both my mobile devices are still stuck in trial mode.

Thanks in advance! 🙂

Hey! 🙂

Sometimes it can just take a while for your subscription to appear accross all of your devices, iDevices seem to be the worst for this for some reason. 
I would suggest you have a read at and try the steps outlined in this post and see if they help?

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

kelvinngwh
Casual Listener
Thanks!! 🙂

SByrne
Casual Listener

Hi, I have had a premium account since August 2012, you have been taking my payment every month but my account seems to have been reset to a FREE account. I haven't missed a payment and now I have no tracks on my ipod.

Please HELP....

Joe
Community Legend

Does your account page show a current premium subscription? If it does, are you sure you logged in using the correct credentials?

SByrne
Casual Listener

Thanks but yes the credentials are the same. As far as I am aware I hadn't actually logged out of Spotify for about 2 weeks but this just seemed to happen a couple of days ago.

Joe
Community Legend

and your account page show a current premium subscription?

sillyheartxx96
Casual Listener

Spotify premium has not been working on my phone. I updated it a while ago and it still hasn't worked. help please!

Peter__
Community Legend

@sillyheartxx96 - Is your account showing as premium if you log into your online overview?

Peter

sillyheartxx96
Casual Listener
Yes it has. And it is still now working.

Peter__
Community Legend

@sillyheartxx96 - Are you still having issues? 

Peter

SUGGESTED POSTS