Problem linked wrong Facebook account to student discount, how do I change it

Solved!

Problem linked wrong Facebook account to student discount, how do I change it

catchfriday
Casual Listener

I have two facebook accounts - one for business and one personnel, and by accident I have linked the wrong one to my student NUS extra account - how can I change it?

Sounds simple enough and on the sale of goods act UK I should be able to do it, but I forgot the problem with spotify is that there is is no-one to talk to, and though I looked at a solution on spotify it does not work on my mac.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

Peter__
Community Legend

If you get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form they will be able to lend a hand to get you swapped over. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Solution!

Peter__
Community Legend

If you get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form they will be able to lend a hand to get you swapped over. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

View solution in original post

catchfriday
Casual Listener

I did thank Peter and sorted.

Though the process should have been easier that it was.

Peter__
Community Legend
@catchfriday - Tell me about it! Been complaining for years haha! 😛

Glad it's sorted though!

Peter

samhelene97
what did you have to do? They have still not replied to my email and I have the same problem.

catchfriday
Casual Listener

Hi samhelene97,

I was given the advice below by Peter, which ultimately worked.

Re: [Windows7] Spotify premium on wrong account [ New ]
Hey @mattiasskroder ! Welcome to the community 🙂 

If you could get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form they can get that swapped over for you.

Peter
 Peter
Spotify Community Yoda and Bug Whisperer
SUGGESTED POSTS