Country

The Netherlands 

Device

(iPhone 8 plus)

Operating System

(iOS 10)

My Question or Issue

Hi,

Untill two months ago, I was using spotify free. But I saw an advertisement where I could get 3 months of spotify premium including headspace for 15 euros. I took the deal, but.. I’ve had a bill of spotify twice now. 10 euros.. how? 

Love to hear from anyone lol

Marianne

4 Replies

jenjen111
Roadie

@marianneloves wrote:

Plan

Premium

Country

The Netherlands 

Device

(iPhone 8 plus)

Operating System

(iOS 10)

My Question or Issue

Hi,

Untill two months ago, I was using spotify free. But I saw an advertisement where I could get 3 months of spotify premium including headspace for 15 euros. I took the deal, but.. I’ve had a bill of spotify twice now. 10 euros.. how? 

Love to hear from anyone lol

Marianne

Hey Marianne!

Sorry if I am too late to reply. The payments per month on Spotify are usually 10 euros. There is usually the deal that starts you off with a 3 month period for a deal of 15 euros, or something along those lines. Did you click on the ad and pay from there or waited later to pay for premium and assumed the advertisement was still in place? Because if you didn't take the deal on the ad you got that stated "3 months for 15 euros" and went straight to premium the deal becomes void. The ad connects to a specific link for the deal while premium by itself (without clicking the ad) would automatically start you off with the normal price.

If you have further problems or want to discuss the payments with Spotify you can contact Spotify on twitter (@spotifycares) or fill out an online form.

Additonal Contact Information Link: https://www.spotify.com/us/about-us/contact/

Hope I helped out with your issue and wish you the best of luck!

marianneloves
Casual Listener
Hiya!

Thanks for your response :))
I’m not sure if I totally understand, but I went to ‘go premium’ and clicked on ‘premium + headspace for €15 euros’ I thought i needed to pay those 15 euros once.

Its Allright though, I dont really care anymore 🙂 I have premium and headspace for another month so guess its Allright.

Thank you for your answer!

Marianne

jenjen111
Roadie

Your method and payment sound right, meaning it should have been 15 euros for 3 months instead of the full price of 10 euros per month. 

I know you don't care anymore really but I still will sugest that you contact Spotify through their contact link: https://www.spotify.com/us/about-us/contact/ to be refunded. But in the end it is up to you.

Thanks for replying and hope the best! Sorry for confusing you and not being too helpful towards your problem.

katiek_
Composer

Hey  @marianneloves

Sorry to hear this. If you’ve been charged twice I recommend looking at this Spotify Answer for more information.

I hope this helps!   

Also, 

https://support.spotify.com/article/how-can-i-Hey,

SUGGESTED POSTS