Question

Solved!

Question

carlrikstrom7

Can my brother and I listen to spotify on different devices at the same time with the same account? We split the payment and I was wondering if I could listen on my computer while he listens on his phone somewhere else

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

JoeThomas
Community Legend

Hi! Welcome to the Spotify Community!

Technically a Spotify account is designed for one person. If you have saved a track offline on one device you can listen to annother track on annother device wilst the offline track is playing.

Feel free to hit me up with any more questions.

~Joe

JOEBOT, lovingly handmade by MattSuda - I'm not the only sexy rock star, there are plenty of others that are happy to help you out. Just look for the star by their name.
-
I AM NOT AN EMPLOYEE OF SPOTIFY AB. I am just a thirteen year old child trying to help out. I am not paid to help or say any views of Spotify AB or any of it's affiliates, so the least that you could do is share some kudos, or, if I helped you out, mark my post as a solution. It makes me all fuzzy inside

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Solution!

JoeThomas
Community Legend

Hi! Welcome to the Spotify Community!

Technically a Spotify account is designed for one person. If you have saved a track offline on one device you can listen to annother track on annother device wilst the offline track is playing.

Feel free to hit me up with any more questions.

~Joe

JOEBOT, lovingly handmade by MattSuda - I'm not the only sexy rock star, there are plenty of others that are happy to help you out. Just look for the star by their name.
-
I AM NOT AN EMPLOYEE OF SPOTIFY AB. I am just a thirteen year old child trying to help out. I am not paid to help or say any views of Spotify AB or any of it's affiliates, so the least that you could do is share some kudos, or, if I helped you out, mark my post as a solution. It makes me all fuzzy inside

View solution in original post

SUGGESTED POSTS