Recommendations for Songs not on Spotify

Recommendations for Songs not on Spotify

bazinga21396

Okay, so here's the deal...  I love Spotify because it is a great resource to listen to my favorite music and discover new artists.  But I realized that some of the music I like is excluded from the player even though the albums are on there.  Stuff such as Let These Words Last Forever and The King of Silence by We Came As Romans.  I understand that this is off of their deluxe version of the album Understanding What We've Grown to Be.  Also, a lot of the songs from Asking Alexandria are not in there.  Now, I know this isn't your everyday popular music but many people enjoy it and I think Spotify would have a lot more users if it was included.

Sincerely,

Joshua Garmon

P.S. Have a great day!

2 Replies

Josh
Community Legend

Hello!

It mostly is not up to Spotify if certain bands/singers choose not to have there music on Spotify, here is more information on that. I hope they get added one day though 🙂

Hope this helped 🙂

Don't forget to add your Kudos and mark as a solution if it helped you!

Follow me on Twitter

Whats a Spotify Rock Star?

user-removed
Not applicable

Hey there.

Thanks for your opinion how to make Spotify better.

I think, that you may get better support in Idea forum. Can you add your idea also to idea forum?

I would personally like idea about music suggestions outside Spotify, so I can get tracks in other way.

Thanks.

SUGGESTED POSTS