Request for autistic son

Request for autistic son

eldon12345
Regular
Sheldon & Alan Jackson.jpgSheldon Ostrom & Tim McGraw - February 11, 1998.JPGSheldon & Randy Travis.jpgMay 05 2017

Dear Spotify:

Hope you can help me out.

I am writing on behalf of my Autistic son, Sheldon Ostrom of Bryson, Quebec, Canada.

Sheldon who is now 26 was diagnosed with Autism at the age of 3. As you may not know Sheldon is like the character that is portrayed in the movie "Rain Man".
He is very intelligent in one specific subject and in our case it is nothing but COUNTRY MUSIC, since birth.

He can tell you all the information on all the country stars, from Carl Smith, Kitty Wells, Faron Young in the 50's right up to present day entertainers from Miranda Lambert, Luke Bryan Alan Jackson, Blake Shelton and even all about your life, Tim & Faith.

He knows birthdates, C.D. titles, awards given, (dates included), statistics, Record Labels etc...etc...all from memory.

Sheldon met George Jones when he came to Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, on his last tour in 2011. Upon meeting George he said "You are George Jones and you are a living legend". He then proceeded to tell him his birthdate, #1 records and the dates and years when they were released, when he was inducted into the Hall of Fame, Living Legend Award, Songs and Albums that he had released and had won awards for, and even on what date he married Tammy Wynette, when she died and even a list of all the duets that they had done together, all from memory.

He not only studies this, I believe that he has a photographic memory.
Country Weekly, (now Nash Country) is his all time favorite magazine and in 1977, when. Tim McGraw came to Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, he had the chance to have a Meet & Greet with Tim and also a picture taken. attached are some pictures with Tim Mcgraw, George Jones, Alan Jackson & Randy Travis

Sheldon has had the honor of meeting many country entertainers over his life span of 27 years, including, Jo Dee Messina, Reba Mcentire, Alan Jackson,George Jones, Charley Pride, Tracy Lawrence and many more to name a few. We are very fortunate that all country music entertainers recognize his handicap, and his extreme interest and love for Country Music.

This is his life. HE LIVES FOR COUNTRY MUSIC. His room is a shrine of pictures and autographs that he has on his wall. Every night before he goes to sleep he says his prayers and says goodnight to all his country music friends which surrounds him while he sleeps. He also listens to the Country music radio station all night long.

It would be an honor and a pleasure for Sheldon to be able to meet you Tim & Faith and to be able to add your pictures on his wall next to all his Country Music Friends.

Tim & Faith are coming to our area with the Soul2Soul tour this summer on Thursday June 22, 2017 at the Canadian Tire Centre in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada and it would be an honor if Sheldon could meet you both just for a few moments prior to the show to get an autograph and a picture taken with you. We already have our tickets for the sold out show.

P.S. (I am contacting you early enough to increase my chances of this happening.)

If you could please send us a pass (either by e-mail or regular mail) in order for Sheldon to meet Tim & Faith it would be much appreciated and would mean the world to Sheldon and to me as a parent of special needs child? If this is at all possible, I would appreciate if I would be able to accompany Sheldon for this Meet & Greet, as he is not able to go on his own.

Looking forward to hearing from you:

Thanks;

Eldon Ostrom
(father of Sheldon)

e-mail: [redacted]

Mail:
[redacted]
[redacted]
[redacted]
Bryson, Quebec
Canada
[redacted]

Phone: [redacted]
Cell: [redacted]

Looking forward to hearing back from you......
6 Replies

CloudTapes
Roadie

Dear Mr. Ostrom,

I'm not sure this is the best place for Spotify to be of assistance as it's a public forum.

Alternatively, have you tried contacting Spotify by e-mail? Did you try reaching out to the record label or to the management company? They may be able to set something like this up. I've done similar in the past when setting up interviews.

Best of luck!

eldon12345
Regular
Hi CloudTapes (Roadie) :

I am trying to reach spotify but I do not have a e-mail address.  Can you send it to me please?  I have tried Tim & Faiths record label and management company but I have had no luck.  Do you think you can help me with this request?

Eldon

eldon12345
Regular
Hi CloudTapes (Roadie) :

I am trying to reach spotify but I do not have a e-mail address. Can you send it to me please? I have tried Tim & Faiths record label and management company but I have had no luck. Do you think you can help me with this request?

Eldon

May 05 2017

Dear Spotify:

Hope you can help me out.

I am writing on behalf of my Autistic son, Sheldon Ostrom of Bryson, Quebec, Canada.

Sheldon who is now 26 was diagnosed with Autism at the age of 3. As you may not know Sheldon is like the character that is portrayed in the movie "Rain Man".
He is very intelligent in one specific subject and in our case it is nothing but COUNTRY MUSIC, since birth.

He can tell you all the information on all the country stars, from Carl Smith, Kitty Wells, Faron Young in the 50's right up to present day entertainers from Miranda Lambert, Luke Bryan Alan Jackson, Blake Shelton and even all about your life, Tim & Faith.

He knows birthdates, C.D. titles, awards given, (dates included), statistics, Record Labels etc...etc...all from memory.

Sheldon met George Jones when he came to Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, on his last tour in 2011. Upon meeting George he said "You are George Jones and you are a living legend". He then proceeded to tell him his birthdate, #1 records and the dates and years when they were released, when he was inducted into the Hall of Fame, Living Legend Award, Songs and Albums that he had released and had won awards for, and even on what date he married Tammy Wynette, when she died and even a list of all the duets that they had done together, all from memory.

He not only studies this, I believe that he has a photographic memory.
Country Weekly, (now Nash Country) is his all time favorite magazine and in 1977, when. Tim McGraw came to Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, he had the chance to have a Meet & Greet with Tim and also a picture taken. attached are some pictures with Tim Mcgraw, George Jones, Alan Jackson & Randy Travis

Sheldon has had the honor of meeting many country entertainers over his life span of 27 years, including, Jo Dee Messina, Reba Mcentire, Alan Jackson,George Jones, Charley Pride, Tracy Lawrence and many more to name a few. We are very fortunate that all country music entertainers recognize his handicap, and his extreme interest and love for Country Music.

This is his life. HE LIVES FOR COUNTRY MUSIC. His room is a shrine of pictures and autographs that he has on his wall. Every night before he goes to sleep he says his prayers and says goodnight to all his country music friends which surrounds him while he sleeps. He also listens to the Country music radio station all night long.

It would be an honor and a pleasure for Sheldon to be able to meet you Tim & Faith and to be able to add your pictures on his wall next to all his Country Music Friends.

Tim & Faith are coming to our area with the Soul2Soul tour this summer on Thursday June 22, 2017 at the Canadian Tire Centre in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada and it would be an honor if Sheldon could meet you both just for a few moments prior to the show to get an autograph and a picture taken with you. We already have our tickets for the sold out show.

P.S. (I am contacting you early enough to increase my chances of this happening.)

If you could please send us a pass (either by e-mail or regular mail) in order for Sheldon to meet Tim & Faith it would be much appreciated and would mean the world to Sheldon and to me as a parent of special needs child? If this is at all possible, I would appreciate if I would be able to accompany Sheldon for this Meet & Greet, as he is not able to go on his own.

Looking forward to hearing from you:

Thanks;

Eldon Ostrom
(father of Sheldon)

e-mail: [redacted]

Mail:
[redacted]
[redacted]
[redacted]
Bryson, Quebec
Canada
[redacted]

Phone: [redacted]
Cell: [redacted]

Looking forward to hearing back from you......

eldon12345
Regular
Hi CloudTapes (Roadie) :

I am trying to reach spotify but I do not have a e-mail address.  Can you send it to me please?  I have tried Tim & Faiths record label and management company but I have had no luck.  Do you think you can help me with this request?

Eldon

boidiva02
Roadie

Have you tried contacting the venue where they'll be playing? Perhaps they can get in contact with the record lable directly?  Also try posting on Tim and Faith's social media sites.  Perhaps this will help your letter get noticed.

eldon12345
Regular
Thanks so much for your reply........
SUGGESTED POSTS