Rock & Metal Heaven (2000+ Songs and always growing)

Rock & Metal Heaven (2000+ Songs and always growing)

RawcYs
Regular

Hi so this playlist features just Rock & Metal music that I enjoy. Playlist is always growing & ranging from oldschool to new school.

New bands and new albums for bands already in the playlist will be updated regually. I am constatnly looking for new bands and have a list of over 200 I will be downloading. Each and every song has been listened to and they have been approved by me. Also the 1 personal taste is that 99% of songs will have clean vocals of some sort (basically no Death Metal)

Genres will probably be 1 of the following:

Rock/Metal/MetalCore/Acoustic/Industrial/Rap Rock/MelodicMetal/NuMetal/Indi/Punk/Hardcore/Screamo/Electrocore/J-Metal/Alternative/Remixs

So follow if you like the taste and enjoy constant new music being added 🙂

12 Replies

RawcYs
Regular

bump

RawcYs
Regular

bump

Silvanator23
Regular

whats the name of the playlist?? I type in "Rock & Metal Heaven" and yours doesnt come up 

RawcYs
Regular

ya it's jsut called Rock & Metal Heaven but here is the link. ill follow your playlist too!

https://open.spotify.com/user/rawcys/playlist/2Kx3R2XeZmXirHQDZBpPA2

just click on the ling in the top right on the playlist above and click on the link symbol then past it into your browser or spotify app

Silvanator23
Regular

Awwwww okay thanks!! I freaking love spotify but im new to this whole community blogging thing haha. Mine is definitely heavy but still some good clean vocal metalcore songs! Thanks again!

RawcYs
Regular

ya same. I used spotify but with the itunes playlist importing it made it too easy for me to make a playlist and share it so here i am 🙂

I'm deff a type of person that like songs to have some clean vocals but I have my death metal days.

Silvanator23
Regular

2000+ songs is impressive haha. Well when you have your death metal days throw on my playlist and you will not be dissapointed!

SharkAttack
Roadie

Here is my Playlist. Ive been working on it for a little while. There are some songs in the genres you've described. Im also looking for new music to check out. I'll definitely check out anything you've posted. 

Let me know what you think.

Pop Punk Rock Metal Feels 2017 Playlist

Follow me

RawcYs
Regular

Thanks man. I followed you and your playlist. Deff some solid songs in there that i like. Will probably look for a few bands from it 🙂

Also follow my playlist if you did and follow me aswell!

https://open.spotify.com/follow/1/?uri=spotify:user:rawcys&size=detail&theme=light

RawcYs
Regular

bump

RawcYs
Regular

bump

SharkAttack
Roadie
Guys help me out. I had an idea to make a playlist of everyone's favorite songs from the playlist exchange. I think it would be awesome for us to connect with people with the same musical interests. It's called Spotify Community Playlist Exchange Collaborative. The link is below.

Follow the playlist and add your favorite song or songs of all time. I don't care what genre, I just want it to be a playlist made by us. I've already started it off. I think this is gonna be awesome.

https://open.spotify.com/user/1215521967/playlist/5aQWrAcXaG3zy38RkwcyCr?si=toJMz7G3
Follow me
SUGGESTED POSTS