Some cool 80's rock tunes. Hope you like it! :)

Some cool 80's rock tunes. Hope you like it! :)

ggoutoftouch
Casual Listener
http://open.spotify.com/user/11138232801/playlist/7aH3Hc1bXvDS7DAxgYY4b1

Posted using the Spotify Community app by Liam
5 Replies

Jordi
Community Legend

I like them, thank you!

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Last.fm | Twitter

Backstage Intro - Meet Jordi!
What's it like to be in a Spotify Office?

Did I help? Please add a like!
Did I solve your issue? Please accept as the solution!

80sFanalso
Gig Goer

the Malmstein album rising Force is a great guitar album. I was listening to it a couple of weeks ago on my boom box.

the Van Halen 1984 I was listening to Friday May 2nd at lunch time on my walkman. it to is a great album.

should have been on rolling stones top 500 albums.

you have 2 excellent albums.

the other ones I'm not familiar with.

ggoutoftouch
Casual Listener

Yes indeed Van Halen 1984 is very good album, one of the best albums of the 80s in my opinion. Anyway, thanks for your feedback:)

80sFanalso
Gig Goer

I see you like great music. earlier  today at lunch time I was listening to Dokken Beast from the east. got through 7 tracks

Now I'm Home finishing up the album and I was wondering what do you think about this album?

I picked this album up at the Wiz back in the early 90's, the album came out in 1988, it was originaly priced at 11.99, in a time period

where there was no recession, the wiz had it on sale for 8.99 so I purchased it.

I think the album  is great, has some great guitar playing. do you have this album?

It's a live album in case your wondering.

ggoutoftouch
Casual Listener

Hi 80sfanalso,

I have never listened to this album before so i gave it a try. And yes it is very nice album, guitar work is just amazing, George Lynch really has unique playing style not like most of 80s "shreders". Really liked walk away tune that intro is just pure awesomeness:D.

I never got my hands on this album because i wasnt very familiar with Dokken work so thank you for sharing this:)

SUGGESTED POSTS