Song in a youtube movie

Song in a youtube movie

Amadeus82
Casual Listener

Hi everybody
I am looking for the song / music within this particular youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QB3borDxfk

Does anyone of you know which song this is? If not, I am curious about how you would "label" this kind of music, maybe I find something similar!

Thank you very much 🙂

4 Replies

user-removed
Not applicable

Hello, @Amadeus82.

Well, I do not know the title of the specific track used in the video that you posted. However, the genre for the particular track would most likely fall between New Age music, theme (or soundtrack), and ambient. So, you can explore on these genres and hopefully you will find some that are similar to this one that you are curious about. Good luck~!

HUNTR
Regular

Just tried Shazaming, and got nothing.

Did you try reaching out to the guys who made the vid?

Amadeus82
Casual Listener

I treif Shazam and a few other music recognition tools as well without success. I texted the guy twice but sadly, he doesn't respond. He either got too many messages or he simply doesn't care 😉

Thank you very much for the effort - If I should ever find out the title, I'll post it here! 🙂

user-removed
Not applicable

@Amadeus82 Have fun exploring music and good luck in finding it. It would be nice to know from you when you've found it. 

SUGGESTED POSTS