Spotify Playlists Twitter

Spotify Playlists Twitter

Rorey
Spotify
Spotify

Check out the official home of Spotify playlists on Twitter.  When something in the world inspires us, we make a playlist.  Soundtracks for the here and now.  

Spotify Playlists

Enjoy.

Rorey

5 Replies

krikelin
Community Legend

Will you feature music from some lesser known labels and aggregators like Record Union, ditto or so? I'm an A&R of RecordUnion.com and want to get music by me and my bands on my roaster feature on Spotify. Why don't grab some interesting from recordunionmusic roaster?

Rorey
Spotify
Spotify

We basically just tweet anything our staff happens to be listening to at the moment.  Sometimes we'll create celebratory playlist or event based playlists.  The music can be from a range of artists both large and small.

playlistpro
Roadie

Hi Rorey, are you tweeting about other users' playlists?  The first 10 playlists are mine (curated over long periods), and the rest are really good ones I've run across along the way.

playlistpro

-------------------------------------
The Stream Lab is a guide for streaming music festivals, concerts, clubs, and DJs. Watch as it happens live from around the globe, FREE! We also have a kick-ass Spotify profile!

cindorella

Yeah! Help me spread this one, i've put alot of work into it and i am constantly working on it to make it better! Oldschool/trash/rock

old school-ish rock/trash

CindorellaTS on Twitter!

snuzzfugget
Regular

My playlist that is scrobbled to last.fm quite frequently one of my favorites

http://open.spotify.com/app/soundrop

Facebook

Tumblr                                   

Last.fm

Grooveshark

SUGGESTED POSTS