Spotify Subscription Problem

Spotify Subscription Problem

avazquezpallas

I've subscribed through Movistar to the Premium Service. However when I log in, my service continues to be the basic one. Any idea on how to get the upgrade I am paying through Movistar?

Thanks.

antonio

4 Replies

Joe
Community Legend

Movistar should have told you the username on which Premium would be applied to. Can you check that you are logging into this as it's pretty easy to create a second account by logging in with a username instead of an email address and vice-versa. It's worth checking to see what your account profile shows under "Subscription Status" too.

Adam
Roadie

Joe's right with this -- you'll need to find out what account the subscription was applied to.

Your Spotify account with the same username as your Community profile currently has no active subscription, so if the Movistar deal hasn't yet been activated you'll be free to do so on that account.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

Cowboyphan12
Casual Listener

Hi Adam.....

I am having issues on trying to pay for premium package on spotify. I just got me a rushcard with money on it, activated and when I try to sign up for premium on here, it wont take my payment method. I called rushcard support and they said that I need to contact spotify customer service and activate the premium on the phone and set up my method that way. I got this number from rushcard for spotify customer service and its just a message.....1 877 778 1161. Can someone help me get this handled????

Peter__
Community Legend

@Cowboyphan12 - If you could get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form they will be able to lend a hand. Your card needs to meet all of the requirements outlined in this help page. Spotify can also be picky with pre-paid cards, some people report better success when they tie the card to PayPal (if available in your country) and then using that to pay. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Alternatively, if you prefer support via Twitter, please tweet @SpotifyCares.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

SUGGESTED POSTS