Spotify keeps trying to scrobble to Last.fm...

Spotify keeps trying to scrobble to Last.fm...

jedimtrick

...but I have no account on last.fm. Yes, I checked and the last.fm thingy is off, but it keeps popping up I have the wrong credentials. It started AS SOON AS I got my premium subscription and I'm already pissed off. Sometimes it displays 6 or 7 popups in a row, as if they got on a line to appear when I close the window. How can I stop it?

I'm using spotify on Windows 10 mobile.

8 Replies

Lokut
Save problem here on Android 6.0.1. But it just started a couple days ago

willis-98
Happening to me too don't know why

fuukthisshiiit
Same problem. No solution tried everything. FIX IT

Marbowik
Same here, I have to manually turn the notification off a few times a day.

Anthonystrode87
Same here! I get a notification every 15 min about it! Started out of nowhere, so annoying!

mnavonod1

Please Spotify... Just make these notifications stop or let us save the Last.Fm button in the off position so they stop

newwavefan32
Casual Listener

I'm having this problem as well. It's super annoying. It's been happening for months. Now that last.fm lets me scrobble on my own, I either have to have a billion notifications that the info is wrong or double scrobbles on every single song.

jmatos25

Having the same issue here... In iOS everything works fine, just went to the app and deactive last.fm login.

However for some reason with Android the warning that credentials for last.fm are wrong keeps showing up, even after disabling last.fm connection in the app...

SUGGESTED POSTS