Spotify not remembering sorting

Solved!

Spotify not remembering sorting

Milkimusic
Casual Listener

Spotify used to remember my playlists selected sorting. I've always organized my playlists to show the most recent songs I added at the top of the list. But since an update a couple of months back, this information isn't saved any more. Now Spotify always sorts my lists with the first added track at the top. And I'm growing tired of hearing them over and over when I start my playlists.

Is it like this for everyone, or is it my system not able to save/read this information? I'm on a Macbook Pro, running Mountain Lion, and the newest version of Spotify. Please help before this kills all my old favorites.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

Peter__
Community Legend

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

If you are using Spotify version 0.8.8 (Help > About) then this is a known bug outlined in this official bug topic.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Solution!

Peter__
Community Legend

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

If you are using Spotify version 0.8.8 (Help > About) then this is a known bug outlined in this official bug topic.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

Milkimusic
Casual Listener

Oh, good! I tried searching the site (and Google) for information about this, but didn't find that post.

But that explains that. Glad to hear it's not just me. Hope to see it fixed soon!

Thanks a lot, hammeh.

stolpe
Regular

It has finally been fixed for the PC client! It has start working with version 0.9.10.  Thank you Spotify team!

SUGGESTED POSTS