Starbucks partner account

Starbucks partner account

GuzmanJ4

HORRIBLE SITUATION!!!!!!!! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP. I have had an existing Spotify account for at least 3 years now and I have recently tried to set up my free subscription through Starbucks. I have always logged in to Spotify through my facebook account so I never knew what my username or password was to login to spotify the regular way. I had to have a reset email sent to me so that I can have that info to link my partner numbers to. The info sent ended up being a link to a different Spotify account that was already linked to my partner numbers (Im assuming this happened because the email on my existing account and the email that Starbucks has is the same email). I obviously do not want to lose my existing Spotify account since its taken me years to make it what it is today, so I called Starbucks to have this new account deleted so that my numbers areent linked to it and I can then link my numbers to my existing account (which I had canceled the premium subscription on so that I can get free premium through startbucks). I wait the 24 hours and the account is still active. There was nothing that the Starbucks support could immediately do so I thought it was a good idea to try some things out and I mistakenly linked my facebook account to the new spotify account thinking that maybe all the content of my existing Spotify account would hopefully load on tlo this new account. VERY WRONG I WAS. Not only did that not work but i successfully disconnected my Facebook account to my original Spotify account and I now have no way of logging into that account since I always just used Facebook and i never actually knew what my username was. Now im left without my awesome 3-year old Spotify account and with this stupid new account with none of my saved music on it. PLEASE HELP

0 Replies
SUGGESTED POSTS