Suggestions?

Suggestions?

Amons

Can we suggest albums and artists to Spotify so they can get them faster? I would like more albums by Rose Funeral!

13 Replies

xDeeDee
Casual Listener

I'd know quite some suggestions for spotify.. mostly complete albums!

*MTV Lounge albums 1-5 + Best of's 1-3

*Hed Kandi ... basically everything!

* Ministry of sound albums... ANY xD

yeah.. i hope they will add lots and lots more music!

MrBubbleSS

Yeah, i'm trying to find a good way to sugest songs and haven't found one yet 😕 

My Suggestions would be to add Andreas Molnar (Artist from Epic Games who made the Tyrian soundtrack) and some songs from various anime soundtracks like Fairy Tail, one I don't watch but I love the music in. Also a few select songs like You Are a Pirate by Lazy Town.

abott088

what i dont understand is why is there not any beetles...just this silver beetles bs..

user-removed
Not applicable

Dude....you can't have everything, just give 'em a chance. High expectations lead to disappointment. Chill. Lol's!Smiley LOL

hpesojneb

I want to be able to comment on what song my friend is listening to. Just click on the song they are currently listening to and say whatever you're going to say about the song.

Notation would be cool too. Like little notes pop up saying what the lyrics are referencing and such as they are being said. kinda like pop up video but made by users. A little notepad and your name next to a song means you made notes on it.

Kind of like soundcloud or youtube.

mamadmardani

Another suggestion that could be realized in the next update.

Ability to choose start and end time for a song ( some songs have eternal intros) This way we are able to

set the starting time for a song where we want the song to start.

Itunes has this feature as well, but I only use Spotify. 

Drive-Deep

I wish to thank you for the quality your product, however I notice that when I wish to listen to certain artists being a member of standards as Ray Charles, it is impossible to listen to originals studio records. Indeed it seems that is the case for many artists, compilation and other bad compilations or singles replaces the original records and I think it is very regrettable!

Thank you.

ucpteddy
Music Fan

I've been useing spotify since, Well when it was a new thing in Sweden, And ever since that i've waited, And waited And waited, For spotify to add these albums of metal: Kickaxe - Vices  (There is already 1 album by kickaxe on spotify, But it's not the one i want), Then there is a very rare band called: VIVA  (with Barbra Schenker on synths & Mark Paganini main songwriter), They've made like 3 albums long ago, And i only know of 2 of the albums as ive still got them on vinyl: VIVA - Dealers Of the Night & VIVA - What the hell is going on?.     Every day i check spotify after them but still nothing (Also it's rather annoying when you try to search for them & other bands as theres a ton of other bands & so on that is named exactly the same.. & even share the same playlist, Like i can be sittin there listenin to my heavy metal, Then all of a sudden some RAP/Hawaii/Classical music pops up). Hope to see Kickaxe - Vices & (Heavy metal VIVA) on spotify soon.

er43
Roadie

Yeah we have got to have a thread for suggestions:)

Willie Murphy & Spider John Koerner med "Running, Jumping, Standing Still" is a super-good blues/folk/bluegrass-record from 1969

info:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Running,_Jumping,_Standing_Still

and on cd it came out in 1994 and 1999 on Red House Records

http://www.allmusic.com/album/running-jumping-standing-still-mw0000111339/releases

I guess you haven't time to search for albums, but maybe contact red house records then? I'll write to them ass well

bye

S-M12345

I'm new to Spotify and was searching for Van Morrison's "Magic Time" album.  I wondered if it was a licensing issue, but there are several of his other albums available.  Any chance this one could get added?  I would love it!!

NatePorter

LED ZEPPELIN

THE BEATLES

PINK FLOYD

AC/DC

WOOO YEAH \m/ 

David
Spotify Legend

Hello guys. 

We've got a post regarding music suggestions right here. I'll lock this one for now!

Airhorn Enthusiast
SUGGESTED POSTS